As PRPL’s brand manager, you’re responsible for knowing our brand inside and out. You are keeper of the vision and the all-seeing knower of where we’ve been, where we’re at, and where we’re going, as a company.
You’re a passionate storyteller with an amazing eye for design, a finely-tuned ear for brand voice, and a preternatural sense for creating great user experiences. You work well with leadership teams and production teams alike, and you can manage a vendor like no one’s business.
Let’s be frank, you are a marketing tour-de-force, from high-level strategy to tactical execution. Based off of your ongoing market research and industry knowledge, you build yearly integrated branding and marketing strategies for both our brand and other clients, map out channel strategies, build editorial calendars, and execute multi-platform campaigns spanning event marketing, social marketing, public relations, and content marketing.
You work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to turn MQLs into SQLs, to identify how we can better qualify our leads, and to build the mid- and bottom-funnel materials and experiences our leads needs to convert.
You will also manage select client social media accounts.
Branding and Marketing Strategies
- Help own PRPL’s brand by continuously evaluating brand image, overseeing advertising placement, strategizing how to increase brand awareness, and working across multiple teams to keep internal and client brand identities up to date by refining voice, tone, and creative direction whenever necessary.
- Partner with the Sales and Strategy teams to build yearly integrated marketing strategies that align
with PRPL’s company goals.
- Work with content and marketing strategists to identify ways to improve PRPL’s website and continue to increase web traffic and overall visibility.
- Help plan quarterly campaigns with Sales planned around industries or verticals, account-based, or regional approaches.
Tracking & Reporting
- Work with the Sales, Business Development and Strategy teams to help define PRPL’s version of what an MQL is and continuously iterate that MQL profile to create alignment between our MQLs and SQLs.
- Assist in building a lead-scoring matrix for MQLs and continuously iterate the profile.
- Present regularly scheduled marketing reports to leadership and sales detailing leads produced, total MQLs, monthly MQLs, overall site traffic, specific page traffic, all budgeting expenses, and social media engagement metrics.
- Coordinate with the Strategy and Design teams to build quarterly editorial calendars to execute channel strategies.
- Curate, write, edit, and publish content across digital platforms, including internal and client social media, PRPL’s website and blog, and native marketing outlets.
- Help the Design and Operations teams concept and execute print collateral, brand swag, and event marketing as needed.
Public Visibility & Partnerships
- Lead office tours and presentations to groups and organizations.
- Work with current vendors, while bringing new ones into the fold, to fulfill printing, swag, outsourced creative, or event marketing needs.
- Research and submit PRPL work for industry awards or recognition, locally and internationally.
- Both find and create events that are in-line with our integrated marketing strategy and our business goals.
- Learn PRPL policies and procedure and operate according to company and department guidelines
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, and diplomacy
- Demonstrate superior listening, writing, and speaking skills
- Have a thorough understanding of all aspects of projects assigned to you
- Establish good working relationships with co-workers and team members. Establish good rapport with clients and project team members
- Maintain a positive, constructive demeanor and willingness to be held accountable for your own actions
- Tackle problems and take independent action, seek out new responsibilities, act on opportunities, generate new ideas, practice self-development
- Listen to others and value opinions
- Welcome newcomers and promote a team atmosphere