As the HR Manager at PRPL, you are the key to recognizing and maintaining our talented team. The key to your role is to ensure that the PRPL team delivers on the PRPL promise for our clients by always being staffed with the right people at the right time. You are a natural communicator, you recognize and grow talent, and you embody and champion our values – COMMIT. EXPLORE. DO GREAT WORK. You are a trusted resource for all members of the team.
You will lead all HR matters for PRPL, from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. Interested applicants should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles on an HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role. Advertising Agency Experience is a plus.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently identifying and recruiting exceptional team members.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting/ensuring performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff. Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations. Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Macintosh computer competency (Microsoft, Google, and Apple products).